Monday, August 18, 2014

Maedeup Monday!

I received a request from a customer, Lauren, about a month ago asking if I could take this bracelet design which you can find in my Etsy shop and add a couple more of my Korean charms and create two bracelets. Of course, I responded and after she decided on what color combination she wanted for each bracelet I got busy.
She sent me this photo of the finished bracelets. She loved them and so do I!  They were a lot of fun to make.

The Korea trip planning is going great.  Poor Hannah is taking my requests of all we want to do and see, along with the many friends we want to visit and is working on a making an itinerary. It will take some time and tweaking to make it all work out. I also placed an order for two new charms and pendants for my Etsy store: 소원 (hope) and  화이팅 pronounced hwaiting but is similar to fighting in English. You see it said in a lot of Korea dramas. I hope Metal Guy can get them done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...