Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Hanji!

I picked up these forms during my last visit to Korea last year. Luckily, I had ordered ahead because I wasn't able to do the proper shopping I would have liked to do due to Rocketman's kidney stone. We are thinking about a trip over to Korea in the Fall although we haven't made any firm plans yet.
 These were so fun to make and very easy. The hardest part is always choosing the paper to use.

I sorely need to buy hanji paper and it's really something I can't have my Korean girlfriends do for me. I have a feeling I will need a suitcase just for hanji paper the next time we go.

Spring is supposedly this week but you wouldn't know it here in Minnesota. Right now it is snowing and we are expecting 2-4 inches by morning. I'm still looking forward to seeing a green lawn although I haven't missed mowing.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...