Thursday, August 29, 2013

Koi Fish Watercolor Class #2

Two three hour classes is really not enough time to complete a painting but our teacher, Sylvia, sent us home with enough demos and instruction to finish. I need to do the background color and then the stems.

I was worried I wouldn't make it to the final class. The night before I woke up in the middle of the night dripping wet and very nauseous. I got up and dried off and went back to sleep. Thankfully, I felt fine in the morning and was able to attend class but it was definitely strange.

I'll post a picture when it is completed.

Helena had left such encouraging words on my first post of my watercolor adventure which I appreciated so much and is high praise coming from such a talent. You can see her work here. I wonder if I could get her to set up an Etsy site with some of her work or prints. She is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. This site is very professional, and I feel really good. I am always interested in this subject.Thanks for exclusive building and keep it up your work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...