Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Krafty Aunt Kathy

When we were home for the holidays, we were invited to my Uncle Larry and Aunt Kathy's house for a Christmas party.  We had a wonderful time with lots of food and relatives.  We hadn't seen most of them since our year in South Korea.  I was shocked to find out that my Aunt Kathy who I've known, well let's not go there, a very long time is a crafter!  She took us into her craft room and showed us these beautiful wreaths she had been making.
 I was in love along with my sisters.  There were gorgeous!  And her craftroom was spotless, definitely putting mine to shame.  It was so organized too again putting mine to shame.  Rocketman thinks I just have too many things but that's a whole another story. 
I came home with this one.  She can make them for any season and in any color.  I told her she should open an Etsy site and sell them.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...