Sunday, October 21, 2012

Maedeup Monday!

Because it's been forever and because I received a wonderful email I decided it was time for a "Maedeup Monday!"  I've been spending my time preparing for my bojagi pouch class this Saturday at the Korean Heritage House in St. Paul.  I've got the kits all ready to go and am now just printing out the instructions.  The class is from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.  I'd love to see you there.

But back to that email, I received a lovely email from Amanda who enjoyed my "Maedeup Monday's" while researching maedeup for a project she was working on.  She shared the maedeup pictures with me and you can see the results here.  All I can say is AMAZING and thank you so much Amanda for sharing it with me along with your kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...