Sunday, September 16, 2012

Maedeup Monday!

 I was looking for something in my craftroom and found a box of Dongsimgyeol maedeup.  I thought they woul look so cool in a bracelet.  It would be like wearing a rainbow.  I also love the meaning of this particular maedeup.  Dongsimgyeol maedeup signifies good luck so it's a bracelet full of good luck.
                                                          It's available in my Etsy shop.
 
Today the new refrigerator and stove came.  They called me 45 minutes before they came so I was able to empty the refrigerator right before they got there.  I thought I would just open the fridge and reload it with my stuff.  Nooooooooo.

When I opened the door, I was welcomed by blue tape holding everything down.  It was everywhere and took me an hour to completely remove.  Now all we need to do is decide on a floor color and get that going.  I'm seeing an end to our "eating Korean style" (sitting on the floor).  I'll take pictures when everything is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...