Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cooking with the Grandkids!

We did a bit of cooking while we had the grandkids and I got Noah involved as much as I could.  One night for dinner I decided to make homemade pizzas.  I had never tried it before but I figured it couldn't be that hard.  I used this recipe for the dough and a store bought sauce.  Noah liked cheese pizza so that made it pretty easy.
                                                      He really got into making the dough.
                           I spread the sauce over the dough and he took care of the cheese.
                                  The pizzas turned out great and both kids loved them.
I also decided to try out making cake pops and I had bought a kit.  I had a cake pop mold which made it easy to make the cake pops in the oven or so I thought.
Frosting them turned out to be a challenge.  I followed directions and chilled the cake pops but the icing just turned out to be a little too thick.  Noah didn't mind and he loved how they turned out anyway.
                                                         Ezra sure loved eating "Korean style."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...