Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kimchi Krafting

I know by the title of this post you may be wondering what the heck I am talking about.  I was surprised to find an art exhibit in a Seoul subway station and what was the art?  Decorated kimchi pots!  Who would have thought to do this.  I took a picture of every one and got some strange looks from Koreans but I didn't care.
 




























And for probably the millionth time I thought to myself, what a talented country.  The next post will be where we were headed on this day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You really got me with this one. I never would have thought people decorated their kimchi pots, much less so creatively.

    It's like each one tells you the personality of its owner.

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...