Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Festival at the Hwaseong Haenggung Palace

Everyday at the Hwaseong Palace from 10-5, you will find all kinds of fun going on.  You can try out some Korean skating.

It was so much fun to watch the kids with their daddies.  Korean dads work all the time and it warmed my heart to see them so attentive to their children.
 There were also games to be played.  You can even buy a kite and fly it outside of the palace.



I made my way to the refreshment tent to check on my friends, Nan-Young and Young-Su who were working there.  They work every day of the week right now until February 10th when it ends.
I found Nan-Young who was very busy with coffee orders.
Young-Su was manning the odaeng part of the refreshments.  I wondered how she had grown so tall until I saw the box she was standing on.

                      Of course, where food is involved Rocketman had to get a piece of the action.
                                       And so did this cutie patootie.

I also took a video of the fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...