Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmad Day in South Korea - Part 4 Dinner!

We met Hannah near the Jamsil Station which was close to the restaurant where we were going to eat dinner.  Hannah called to try and make reservations but they didn't take them for only three.  They opened at 5 pm and it was a little after four when we met so we stopped at a local coffee shop to wait.
                        I love to people watch at coffee shops.  Couples are so cute and entertaining.
When we got to the restaurant with 10 minutes to spare to find the place packed already.  We got our beeper and sat down to wait.  It was only about 20 minutes and our beeper went off.  This restaurant is so popular because the food is delicious and it's only 14,000 won ($12 USD) a person.
                                     A picture while waiting for our food to arrive.
                                                   It arrived very quickly.




We ate till we could eat no more.  Then Hannah wanted to go to a coffee shop.  Hey, it was only our third time to a coffee shop that day.
                              We saw this couple playing a game that we did not recognize.
                                                                      This was mine.

You should have seen this guy's hair!  I thought he was a girl at first.  It was so cute, they were exchanging Christmas gifts.

                                   Hannah and me.  I really need to do something about my bangs.

I have a video showing how the food was delivered at the restaurant.  They use a cart and just push the tabletop fully loaded with food onto your table.  They remove it the same way.

The second video was at the last and final coffee shop of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Now I want to eat fish. Maybe we'll have some tomorrow. My mom visited me before the holidays, so I am set on kimchi :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...