Friday, November 25, 2011

Chilbo (Korean Enameling) Class

 I had two chilbo classes this week, Wednesday and Friday.  I worked in silver today and made these butterfly earrings.
                                                      I also made these flower earrings.
 On Wednesday, I worked with ceramic pieces.  This is what they looked like when I left class on Wednesday.
                                And this is what they looked like after firing and adding the findings.
 Nan-Young also gave me my invitation to my latest exhibition that will be at the Hwaseong Fortress.  I can't tell you the last time anyone referred to me as "precious."  I quite like it.
This was the inside of the invitation.  It starts next Wednesday and runs through December 10th.  I'm starting to lose count to how many exhibitions I've been in which is a wonderful feeling.

Tomorrow we are off to Seoul for a Thanksgiving dinner.  We are so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...