Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Korean Chasu (Embroidery) and Bojagi - Class #4

I am loving pojagi!  I never thought after all the machine quilting I have done over the years that I would want to go back to handstitching.  I hurry home from class or yoga to work on my bojagi and I'm bummed when something takes me away from it.  I am finishing my first project.  My homework was to put the white borders on.  I can't wait to see what is next.
Chasu is also a lot of fun but so challenging.  I really can't believe how difficult it is but I am determined to conquer.  Chasu, like pojagi, takes a lot of time and patience.  I'm usually not a very patient person but I find this craft to be soothing and relaxing.  I have to finish the leaf for homework.
On this piece, I have to finish the leaves, stalk and the entire flower on the right.  I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...