Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yoga!

This is the changing room at yoga.  I have to leave early on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I have the luxury of not changing in front of 5-8 Korean women.  This is more like a closet than a changing room and I always try to get the far corner to be as private as you can get in a closet full of women.
We've been spending anywhere from 20 minutes to 1/2 hour jumping around and shaking all over.  This is one of the main songs they play only it's in Korean.  I had never heard the Jennifer Lopez version but I really like it.  The Korean version is all in Korean except "Let's get loud."  Today they even played a Korean version of "It's raining men."  The only English was it's raining men plus a few halleluyahs.  It's pretty exhausting and I dread going every time but I do feel good afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...