Friday, February 4, 2011

Lunch with My Chilbo Teacher


Earlier this week I went to lunch with my Chilbo teacher, Nan and the metal guy. I need to learn his name but he does incredible art and jewelry in copper and silver. Rocketman had to work so I went by myself.

I met them at the Chilbo shop and we walked to a local restaurant. The food was delicious but the floor where we sat was so hot, I felt more like being in a sauna. Nan even grabbed a napkin to wipe my sweaty face.

This tasted like marinated hamburger. It was very good but picky me didn't eat the garlic nor the mushrooms.


But I ate ALL the kimchi!


I also tried a lot of the side dishes except the ones with octopus or squid. They knew I didn't like either and pointed out which ones contained either. I can't wait for class to start on Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I would leave the squid and octopus too, but the rest looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Metal Guy on Nan's blog earlier. I think she said what his name was. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena, can you give me the link to Nan's blog? I've never had it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to show this to my hubby. He loves food and food photos! he is the cook in our house.

    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...