Monday, December 13, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


What a wild week last week was. If something could go wrong, it did:
1. Furnace acting up and not working, getting a new furnace and air conditioner.
2. Computer dying, getting a new computer.
3. 17+ inches of snow on top of the 8" we got the weekend before.
4. My laser printer quit printing, let Rocketman figure that out when he returns.
5. The dryer died, ordered a new Whirlpool from Sears.
I haven't added up the total cost of everything but it is over ten thousand dollars! Luckily I had all my Christmas shopping done.
So in honor of this horrific week and Rocketman's return on Saturday (he's been gone since Thanksgiving weekend), I am giving away the ornament above. All you need to do to be entered is leave a comment.
I will draw a winning 8:00am CST on Wednesday. Good luck everybody and here's to a less costly week.

5 comments:

  1. That is super cute! I hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for such a terrible week, with everything new, it's got to get better, but unfortunately not your bank account.
    BTW, love reading your posts and seeing your pictures, especially the snow, we don't get snow much down south.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Becky, you should be in good shape for a while now! Appliances and "stuff" tear up in threes ya know! I know that is no consolation to you right now though!!! Your three were quite expensive! Hopefully Rocketman can fix your printer! The good news I have is that I love your ornament! Your snowman is adorable! Things will get better, I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you can bring the snow over here on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, you've been deluged! Hope you prosper in the new year! That kind of week would do most of us in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...