Monday, October 18, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


Join me on November 14th, 1:30-3:30pm to learn garakji maedeup. The class will be at the White Bear Center for the Arts. This knot is a classic way to end your maedeup jewelry project. It also makes beautiful earrings.

Rocketman returned on Saturday from a three week stay in Asia. He again had to pick up some things for me at the maedeup shop in Seoul but luckily Hannah, my Korean girlfriend, was able to have the order shipped to his hotel room so he didn't need to take a trip into Seoul. I'm restocked now with loop turners.

Today we go to the retina center for a visit with the brother of Dr. NBM (no bedside manner). Luckily, he is not like his brother and is very nice especially with the questions I tend to ask. I'm somewhat of a worrywart since this whole detached retina thing started. Rocketman is still having some sight issues and we'll see if he will be having more surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Curt! Hope the doctor visit goes well. Becky, the above knot is fabulous and the blue color is beautiful. It's easy to see why you're my favorite crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...