Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Korean Drama Starts Soon!

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Korean dramas and especially Korean dramas starring Rain. "Fugitive Plan B" stars Rain and Daniel Henney who I loved in "My Name is Sam Soon." Here is the teaser for the series which starts this week. Sadly, I'll have to watch it from my computer but I can't wait!

Rain has also postponed his military service. The law is that you must begin your service before your 28th birthday which in his case was June 25th. Rain stated that he got a deferment because he was completing his degree and that he had no intention of trying to get out of his military duty. He was also contractually obligated to this drama. He requested a year deferment and was granted it so he will be entering the military in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...