Monday, June 7, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


I got a request a few months ago from a manufacturer looking to incorporate their thread into my maedeup designs. I used their thread for the flowers on the necklace. The pendant is a chilbo piece made by my Korean chilbo teacher. You can see how well you can incorporate other types of cording or thread into maedeup. You don't always have to use traditional Korean or Chinese cording.

Here is a photo of the completed necklace. I have been busy getting ready for my maedeup class this Sunday. Rocketman has another appointment with the retinologist (Dr. NBM-no bedside manner). His eyesight has gotten worse in the past few months. We know he has a cataract in his right eye and that is causing his vision to be poor but the left eye should be healing and getting better. He feels he is seeing worse out of that left eye. He is also experiencing flashes in the morning in his right eye and that is the retina being tugged. It's kinda scary around here right now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...