Monday, March 8, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


While shopping at JoAnn's, my eye was drawn to these pendants and they reminded me of some of the funky pins my mom used to wear in the 60's and 70's. I bought them and decided to use them all together in a maedeup necklace.

It turned out pretty cool. I am working at finishing a couple of baby quilts that I made while in South Korea. Su-Mi, my maedeup teacher had a little boy on February 22nd and I'm going to bring one of the quilts for her.

I have to start getting organized for our visit to South Korea. I still have a long list of those I need to buy gifts for. You can't go to South Korea without bringing gifts for your friends and our list is quite long.

4 comments:

  1. Becky You've been tagged with a Sunshine Award! http://hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!

    I once gave a honey bear to a friend in Korea, and he kept going on about how cute it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a fun necklace!

    I didn't know you quilted....Are you gonna post pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CreekHiker: Thanks for the award! I work on that later this week.

    Helena: Thanks.

    Sarah: I've quilted for over 30 years off and on. I will be posting pictures. I even made a quilt for our daughter's wedding. I'll find those pictures and put them up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...