Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Craft Room


I moved my craft room from the basement to our son's old room. Rocketman painted it a lovely lavender and I'm over the moon about it. This is what it looks like from the doorway.


This is one of my work areas. I had to put up my posters from the South Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers."


I bought these garment racks over in South Korea and they are fantastic for holding my maedeup cording.

This is my other work area and you may recognize this table from my Korean blog. It is the one I garbage picked from my apartment building. It's in the tradition of Korean tables so it is low to the ground but I like to sit on the floor to work sometimes. It's good for the old knees and brings back many memories.


This is a shot of the closet which is filled with supplies.


Louie has already made himself at home. It was tough carrying everything up from the basement. My sister, nephew and niece came over to help move the heavy stuff. Rocketman can't lift for 6 weeks since his eye surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...