Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick Photo Albums


This was my first time using the Bind It All and it was incredibly easy to make these mini photo albums. I bought some 4 x 6 cardboard pieces on EBay to use as the cover for the albums. I used scrapbooking paper and cut two pieces 5 x 7 inches. I also cut a piece for the inside cover. It took one 12" x 12" sheet of scrapbook paper for each album.
I used a glue stick to glue the paper to each cardboard piece. Then I pressed the edges to the other side of the cardboard and used the glue stick to adhere. Then I glued the inside piece of paper to cover up the edges.
Next I took my 4 x 6 photos and put them into the Bind It All to make the holes. Then I added the coiling and used the Bind It All to make the album. It was so easy. I did watch the video that came with the Bind It All before I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...